1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stuart Scott = Garbage

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by NDub, Feb 4, 2007.

1. NDub

NDub Guest

Look, I know, I know "change the channel."

GIVE ME A FREAKIN' BREAK. He's so bad. I can't quote all the shit that he's said, but figgity fuck does this guy suck.

Why in fuck's name does ESPN have this fucking dopefuck covering the SuperBowl?

He's not funny. He's not intelligent. Wait, he's not funny..

WHY ?!? FUCK, WHY?!

2. I used to keep an eye out for Stu, but I'm no longer half-blinded by his craptastic shtick.

3. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Subtle.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

It's because ESPN panders to the low life forms. Those who have a brain cell realize he's a clown, but that's not who ESPN cares about....
    The masses think he's funny. The masses spend money. ESPN loves money...
    If a sponsor pulled out of advertising because they think he's a clown, it would change things... if Nielsen families (ARE YOU TWO PAYING ATTENTION) started watching ESPNand chaning the channel when he came on, it might help...

5. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

This is the rare case when somebody is criticizing D.J. Stewy. How unfair! Actually, it's amazing there aren't more of these threads. I can't stand the guy, either.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think I've perfected tuning DJ Stewy out... Now, I just need to work on doing the same thing for Berman...

7. [​IMG]

8. WSKY

WSKY Member

Personally, I like the one-eyed DJ. It makes me think that one day I too can be on SportsCenter.

9. NDub

NDub Guest

It's just hard to watch/listen to ESPN's SuperBowl coverage with that idiot spinning the discs. It's sad because I like listening to guys like Jaws, Mort and Mark Schlereth.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Kenny Mayne needs to be euthanized as well... I used to like him on SportsCenter, but these Mayne Event bits are fucking horrendous...

11. NDub

NDub Guest

Mizzou, I find The Mayne Event to be quite witty. I like Mayne but would probably get tired of his crap if he was on TV on a daily basis, too. Fortunately, his bit runs for 2 minutes once a week. DJ Stewy and the SuperBowl coverage.... ah god, that's been all week.

12. Did anyone else catch Stewart's comment yesterday when he was talking about Lovie Smith being in the stands with his team for a game (I wasn't paying attention, so I don't know which one, but I think it was the first-round playoff game) and he said, "That shows the connection between African-American coaches and their players."
    What would the public outcry be if a white commentator said that about a white coach?

Draft saved Draft deleted