1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stringer needed for Pavlik-Rosinsky weigh-in and fight on July 6-7

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by JoeScalzo, Jun 21, 2012.

1. JoeScalzo

JoeScalzo New Member

The Youngstown Vindicator is looking for a stringer to cover the Kelly Pavlik-Will Rosinsky weigh-in and bout at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California July 6-7.

We pay $75 per story (15-18 inches) and can get you a credential.

Email Joe Scalzo at scalzo@vindy.com.

2. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

This is Bruce Bourquin, located in Orange County, about 30-35 miles east of Carson. I have been past The Home Depot Center in Carson several times, since my folks used to live nearby in Gardena.
    I have 10 years of sports reporting experience, including plenty of boxing coverage at CISM boxing events on Fort Huachuca, Arizona. I've spent the past 3 1/2 years stringing/freelancing for The Daily Pilot and The Orange County Register, plus The Associated Press, Newsday in Long Island, Patch.com, Riverside (Calif.) Press-Enterprise, several other publications.

I have sent a resume and clips, including boxing clips, to your e-mail address. The e-mail you listed was rejected by the Vindicator's server or something else, so I'll try another address.

Thanks,
    Bruce Bourquin

3. JoeScalzo

JoeScalzo New Member

This position has been filled.

Draft saved Draft deleted