1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stringer needed for NJCAA Division II baseball tournament, Enid, Okla.

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by uconn98, May 24, 2011.

1. uconn98

uconn98 New Member

The Norwich (Conn.) Bulletin is looking for a freelancer to cover the UConn-Avery Point baseball team in the NJCAA Division II World Series, which begins this weekend in Enid, Okla.

Link is here: http://www.njcaa.org/sports_nationalChampionship.cfm?category=National%20Championship&sid=8&divid=2&slid=3

Avery Point begins at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday against Heartland (Ill.) Community College.

Fee is $75, which includes a gamer and a notebook (400-450 words each). If Avery Point plays more than once in a day, then it will be just one gamer (with a short note about the first game) plus a notebook. Our deadlines will be 10:30 p.m. every day but Saturday (which is 10 p.m.)

Because this is not my usual ID, I won't be checking this one as often for PMs. Please e-mail me at bgirasoli@norwichbulletin.com with interest/clips or for information.

Thanks,
    Brian Girasoli
    Asst. Sports Editor
    Norwich Bulletin

2. uconn98

uconn98 New Member

Still looking, if anyone is interested.

Draft saved Draft deleted