1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stringer needed for Mineral Water Bowl in Excelsior Springs, Mo.

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by H-Dale08, Nov 26, 2016.

1. H-Dale08

H-Dale08 Member

The Bemidji Pioneer (of Bemidji, Minn.) is looking for some help for next weekend.

The Bemidji State Beavers are playing in the Mineral Water Bowl -- a DII bowl game in Excelsior Springs, Mo. It's Dec. 3 at noon (Central) against Washburn University at the Excelsior Springs HS field.

Obviously this isn't the Sugar Bowl or even the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl we're talking about here and I'm not sure who would even be covering this game aside from the Topkea paper. But if anyone is in the area (I assume Excelsior Springs is the Kansas City metro, right?) and looking to make a few bucks, send an email to jhittinger at bemidjipioneer dot com with some on deadline clips and we can discuss it.

I'm not sure how these help wanted ads are supposed to work but, it should be obvious: Serious inquiries only, yadda yadda yadda.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Stinger needed for Mineral Water Bowl in Excelsior Springs, Mo.

"Bartender, more stingers! STAT!!!"

Draft saved Draft deleted