1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stringer in the Atlanta area

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by tcall1972, Apr 10, 2009.

1. tcall1972

tcall1972 New Member

You name it, and I can cover it.
    I have nearly 15 years of writing and editing experience in the Atlanta area, covering anything from the Falcons and Braves to Georgia Tech, Georgia State, Kennesaw State and any high school events.
    I am deadline oriented and produce clean copy.
    I was recently put out to pasture by my newspaper, which like many other publications are suffering budget cuts. Please feel free to contact me at tcall1972z@yahoo.com for writing samples and if there are stringer opportunities needed in and around the Atlanta area.
    Thanks
    Todd Callahan

2. Shifty Squid

Shifty Squid Member

Not that it necessarily means a hell of a lot (especially on an anonymous board), but I can vouch for Todd's work ethic, writing prowess and professionalism. I've worked with him a good bit and know how much work he had to do with his previous publication. He's definitely worth a look if you need something in that area.

Draft saved Draft deleted