1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stringer in Boston area (Avail for Hockey East playoffs)

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by rdmurray, Feb 26, 2013.

1. rdmurray

rdmurray New Member

Hey,

I am currently a sports reporter in the Boston, Mass. area. I work part time at the Boston Herald, and I am also a Correspondent for ESPNBoston. I am looking to pick up some extra work whenever I can. Please email me if you need anything. I am good with all four of the major sports, but I can also cover miscellaneous types of sports too like Rowing if needed.

I use Twitter and can provide Twitter feeds for game coverage. I can also do multimedia stuff. I am not a professional photographer, but I have a camera and have had pictures run in the Herald before.

Email: nestars31@aim.com
    Twitter: @Richie_Murray

2. rdmurray

rdmurray New Member

Re: Stringer in Boston area

I will be available for the Hockey East playoffs if anyone needs anything. I also have the next 2 weeks or so off because I have a break in between the High School seasons.

Draft saved Draft deleted