1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stringer Help Needed in Multiple Cities

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by HappyCurmudgeon, Jul 6, 2017.

1. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

Posting this for a friend. I posted this last year and he said he received very good response and found some good talent so if you did this last year and enjoyed it, go back Jack and do it again.

Looking for freelance help with high school boys basketball previews in six cities: Las Vegas, New York City, Chicago, San Antonio, Los Angeles and Washington D.C.,. The sets of capsules pays $125 and the focus is on the significant teams in the respective cities.

Please contact Walter Villa at wvilla07@yahoo.com for more information, he should reply quickly, if he doesn't please let me know.

No need to reply here because all the information I can tell you about the gig is posted above.

2. HappyCurmudgeon

Just a clarification, it would be preferred if the freelances are currently living in or around one of the six cities mentioned or have considerable knowledge of the high school basketball in one of those areas.

Thank you.

3. HappyCurmudgeon

Los Angeles and Chicago are spoken for.

Still need; NYC, Las Vegas, San Antonio and Washington D.C.

4. HappyCurmudgeon

Los Angeles, Chicago NYC, San Antonio and Washington D.C. are spoken for.

Vegas is still available. If you can do the Vegas work and shoot photos there is more pay in it.

Thank you for your interest.

5. georgealfano

georgealfano Active Member

Call Elvis

Suggswriter likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted