1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stringer for lacrosse at Notre Dame this weekend

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by burns81981, May 12, 2016.

1. burns81981

burns81981 New Member

Hello,
    We are searching for a stringer to cover lacrosse at Notre Dame this weekend (May 13-15) as the NCAA tournament gets underway.

I have emails out to the editor of the local paper, but he has yet to respond, so if any folks in the neighborhood would be interested, please reach out.

The following three games are what we're looking to staff:
    Friday, 7 p.m. - Northwestern vs. Louisville (women's lacrosse - NCAA first round, at Notre Dame)
    Saturday, 6:30 p.m. - Air Force at Notre Dame (men's lacrosse - NCAA first round)
    Sunday, 1 p.m. - Northwestern/Louisville vs. Notre Dame (women's lacrosse - NCAA second round)

What we're looking for is fairly simple - 5-600 word game recap for our website (LaxMagazine.com) with a general focus rather than local.

Pay rate is $75/gamer. If you'd be driving from far away, additional mileage money is within the realm of possibility.

Please contact me at sburns@uslacrosse.org AND burns81981@gmail.com if you are interested for more information. Our company is moving this week, so there will likely be an email outage while servers are moved at some point, so I'd rather get it via both emails just in case.

Thanks,
    Sean Burns
    Lacrosse Magazine

Draft saved Draft deleted