1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stringer available in Boston/southern New Hampshire/elsewhere in New England.

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Sean Smyth, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Sean Smyth

Sean Smyth Member

There are many things you may want covered. There also are many stringers in this market who could cover things for you.
    Experience includes covering college sports (including Division I tournaments), news reporting, writing features (long and short) for magazines and newspapers, and handling tight-deadline gamers, among other things. Have worked on a freelance basis for several metros, including The New York Times and Detroit Free Press.
    If you have an assignment in New England, drop me an e-mail: ssmyth at psualum dot com. We can discuss specifics then.

2. Sean Smyth

Sean Smyth Member

Re: Stringer available in Boston/southern New Hampshire/elsewhere in New England

A bump to remind people to keep me in mind as baseball season moves on and as college football season approaches.

3. Sean Smyth

Sean Smyth Member

A final bump (I swear!) to give you a reminder that I'll be around during the baseball homestretch and college football season.

To those editors who have used my services in the past, a hearty thank you.

4. Sean Smyth

Sean Smyth Member

As college basketball and hockey get under way, and the NBA, NHL and AHL seasons progress, with the NFL heading toward the end of its schedule: I'm available.

Draft saved Draft deleted