1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stringer available for D.C./Maryland/Northern Virginia

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Patrick Stevens, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Patrick Stevens

Patrick Stevens New Member

Fresh-from-the-firing-line former Maryland beat guy and colleges writer at the Washington Times available for game and feature coverage in D.C., Maryland and Northern Virginia. Colleges within an easy drive include American, Coppin State, George Mason, George Washington, Georgetown, Howard, Loyola, Maryland, Morgan State, Navy, Towson and UMBC, plus six teams from the four major sports.

Feel free to e-mail me at 64plus1@gmail.com or call my cell at 410-459-4612.

--- Patrick Stevens
    D1scourse.typepad.com

2. Stevens are you trying to steal my thunder :)?

Patrick was/is the most dedicated and best college sports reporter in the area. I would employ anyone to not hesitate a moment in contacting him for assistance in your publication.

3. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I can second the endorsement of Patrick Stevens, even if it is a few months too late. I'm very familiar with his work and his work ethic.

Draft saved Draft deleted