1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Street Thief on A&E

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Corky Ramirez up on 94th St., Jun 21, 2007.

1. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

Hopefully those of you who are into documentaries are watching Street Thief on A&E right now. I'm not sure if this has been broadcast before, but this is absolutely riveting.

Unbelievable how easy this guy makes this look, breaking into buildings/cars to steal cash. And how this documentary gets this much access.

As someone who loves documentaries (Titicut Follies, Roger and Me), this is pretty good. And I'm still amazed at how they get away with saying 'asshole' and 'shit' on cable TV.

2. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

OMG this show is effin crazy. My heart is going a mile a minute. Disguises, tools, this guy has everything. How the F**k is he so cool? he doesn't worry about cops, getting caught...He will case a joint out for a month before hitting it. And I'm the one working several jobs just to pay the rent. Then again, if I get in trouble, I won't get thrown in prison.

3. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

...Or will you?

OK, so I couldn't get a picture on here, but it was supposed to be one of Judy Miller. Not the best example, but she was the first that came to mind.

4. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Not for nothing, but karma is a bitch. I don't want to give away the end to this show, but watch it. It kind of reminded me of the old Twilight Zone episodes were the bad guy would always get his comuppance (sp?).

5. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

This was clearly a mock documentary. Do a Google search on it, or look it up on imdb.com.

Still a good show, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted