1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Strawberry Cheesecake Shake -- new at Sonic

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DyePack, Oct 9, 2006.

1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

This sounds like the worst concoction ever.

2. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Yes, I can think of nothing worse than strawberry cheesecake and ice cream mixed in a blender.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

How about press-box hot dogs and head cheese mixed in a blender?

4. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Scrapple?

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You win. :-\

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Somewhat related note:

Those of you near a Coldstone Creamery: Go in, order the "Cherry Loves Cheesecake" and replace the chocolate chips with graham cracker crumbs.

Thank me later.

7. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

I remember around this time last year when Sonic unveiled a...wait for it...gingerbread cookie shake.

My roommate and I saw a commercial for it, and for some reason, the idea of cold artificial ginger flavoring with ice cream provoked a boner in the lad. So off we went to the nearest Sonic (which in this neck of the woods is within peeing distance.)

It tasted...well...as expected.

I won't be lining up for this.

Internal dialogue re: whether I should mention incident from a few weeks ago when I inadvertently bit into a tumor-ravaged chicken strip wrap at the selfsame establishment...no, probably not.

8. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Once at a high school music contest, I was desperately hungry and bought a hot dog at 10:15 a.m.

I took a bite of it and was less than pleased with the taste. Then I examined said dog. It had a green racing stripe down the middle.

I spit out the bite and threw the rest into the garbage. I then went several hours without eating.

http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-209.htm

9. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I went to Coldstone Creamery once. I think I would have needed a bank loan to buy anything there.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

It's like $5 flat for a huge-ass serving of the best ice cream known to man.

11. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I'm no longer a big ice cream person. If I spend $5 knowing I'll throw half of it away, I won't be thrilled.

12. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

Ice cream at Cold Stone is like prayer mats at Mecca.

Draft saved Draft deleted