1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stranger slaps 2-year-old girl at Wal-Mart

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Big Buckin' agate_monkey, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

IJAG and I had both dropped it. You're the one trying to turn this into a pissing match.

2. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

3. outofplace

Well, that contributed nothing. Given the source, that is probably a good thing.

4. So, how about that local sports team?

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Jesus, let it go already, will ya?

6. outofplace

Comedy.

7. AMacIsaac

AMacIsaac Guest

Time for a lock.

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Not going to wade through the rest of this thread (got to page five), but as someone who hopefully will have a kid or two of his own some day, I'd have at least gone LeGarrette Blount on that dude.

And I'd have taken my chances with a jury of my peers.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

No jury would ever convict a parent who used anything up to and probably including deadly force on a fairly husky (from the photo) man who repeatedly physically assaulted their child. If it were me, as soon as the kid is secured and determined to be reasonably healthy, the nearest heavy metallic, ceramic or wooden blunt instrument goes into action on Grouchy's skull. The fucker would leave the building feet first.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Ah, Starman justice.

And oop, they're right. It was a freaking joke. Everyone BUT YOU saw it that way. I hadn't "dropped it" I'd gone out, and then to bed.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

IJAG is the Simon Cowell of cute kid contests.

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Un-fucking-believable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.