1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Strahan's "alternative lifestyle"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Has ESPN confirmed yet?

2. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Yeah, I'd hit Strahan ... Jean Strahan :)

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Greetings and saluations (/Christian Slater), Michael. I got HALF!!!!!![/Eddie Murphy's African wife]

She doesn't look too bad for my tired eyes. Then again that's the first time I've ever seen a picture of her.

4. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

From the NY Post:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01152007/news/regionalnews/giant_goes_nuts_regionalnews_jana_winter.htm

GIANT GOES NUTS
    By JANA WINTER

January 15, 2007 -- Giants superstar Michael Strahan last night angrily tried to confront the ex-wife who sacked him for $15 million in a divorce settlement, as he dropped off their kids at her New Jersey mansion, sources told The Post.

Montclair cops had to be called to Jean Strahan's ritzy home after the hulking Giant went ballistic and angrily demanded to see his former spouse - all while the pair's 2-year-old twin daughters were in the back of his luxury SUV, the sources said.

"If Jean's not here in five minutes, there's gonna be trouble," the defensive end warned Jean Strahan's live-in carpenter in the driveway of her home, the sources said.

Strahan seethed as he sat in his black Cadillac Escalade - with a gorgeous gal pal in the front seat beside him, and the little girls in the back - and was told by the carpenter that Jean was on an errand. The worker offered to bring the children into the house after their custody visit with their dad, the sources said.

"I'm not giving them to you. It has to be the nanny," Strahan said.

"The nanny's off on Sunday. You know that," the carpenter said.

"I paid for the nanny. Where is she?" Strahan reportedly said before warning of "trouble" if Jean didn't get home soon.

Strahan then jumped out of the vehicle - apparently violating a custody agreement - and started arguing more with the man, sources said. The kids were taken inside, and Strahan finally drove off - but only circled the block.

He came back and parked his idling car in front of the house, the sources said.

Police were called and surrounded Strahan's car.

He left after about an hour of questioning, and after a stunned Jean returned from a meeting with her lawyer. She was visibly upset as she rushed inside, past her ex-hubby and his mystery passenger, who looked a lot like Strahan gal pal Nicole "Cupcake" D'Oliveira.

Michael Strahan could not be reached for comment. His lawyer did not return calls. Neither Jean Strahan nor her lawyer could be reached.

On Friday, a judge upheld the couple's prenup, which handed her $15.3 million and hundreds of thousands more in child support.

According to the couple's custody agreement, Strahan is allowed to drive onto her property only to retrieve and drop off the kids.

"The husband may not leave his vehicle," it says. Instead, he must hand over the kids to Jean, her nanny "or another responsible person she may select."

The former spouses can communicate only via e-mail, the agreement states.

A police source said cops had been called to the house over an "incident involving the ex-husband."

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The Post has been Jean Strahan's mouthpiece since this began.

6. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

"... the hulking Giant went ballistic and angrily demanded to see his former spouse."

I would say so!

7. Chef

Chef Active Member

"cupcake"

8. boots

boots New Member

All I can think about now is his arguing with Jared on the Subway commerical.
    "More Meat!"

9. Yea. I love "Cupcake". What a name!

Draft saved Draft deleted