1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Strahan's "alternative lifestyle"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Jun 21, 2006.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

If I'm not mistaken, when this whole divorce mess began a year or so ago, The Post ran a Page 1 pix of Strahan with his "mistress" and a quote from Jean Strahan about what a womanizer he was.

2. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

And apparently now he's a manmanizer :-X

3. boots

boots New Member

Does he like tight ends or wide receivers?

4. NYGUY

NYGUY Guest

I don't know. Why don't you bend over and find out?

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

And another punch comes flying from the crowd ...

6. boots

boots New Member

Well he did cup my ass once. And I must admit, it was recent and I didn't feel too good about it. I thought his hand lingered a little longer than it should have.

7. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

[​IMG]

Hope this isn't the Ian Smith with whom he's on the "down low."

8. shotglass

shotglass Guest

FANBOY ALERT! FANBOY ALERT!

9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

So is the Westboro Baptist Church going to start picketing Giants games?
    If it gets them away from military funerals, I guess something good could come of this...

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

How stupid is his soon-to-be-ex-wife? Easily this ends up being a slander suit. Comments clearly were made with malice, and he's a public figure -- two main ingredients.

Yeah, he plays for the road team. Whatthefuckever.

11. let me ask this. and i absolutely don't have an answer or feeling either way. i don't know the rules for the new york papers and what they normally publish in terms of gossip.... but does the fact that strahan's soon-to-be ex is white play into any of this at all? is the breakup being exploited moreso than a normal high-profile new york divorce.... even though this divorce doesn't seem that high profile....if strahan was breaking up with a 30-year-old sista would his divorce be interesting, newsworthy? seriously. i don't know. i have no opinion. just a question.

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

It's always about race with you, isn't it Jason? Jesus.

Draft saved Draft deleted