1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stop me if you've heard this one before. Police want to speak with Pacman...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Hammer Pants, Jan 15, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Innocent all the way. No one who attends a strip club on a regular basis is capable of committing a crime. It just doesn't happen.

2. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

If I ever see Pacman in a strip club, I'm getting the fuck out in about 30 seconds.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

same goes for brad renfro's dealer.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

I knew that was coming. I knew that was coming and it was still funny.

5. Ruth-Gehrig

Ruth-Gehrig Member

As far as 'Pacman' being dumb is concerned, he's had at least a baker's dozen brushes with the law; therefore, he must be a little smarter than the system.
    If the glove doesn't fit, we must acquit.
    That doesn't say much for the system does it? ???

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

How do you get into a fight in a strip club if you are him?

How do you sucker punch a lawyer?

How do you sucker punch a woman?

At least he showed some restraint and didn't sucker punch a handicapped, elderly, female lawyer in a strip club.

I guess he will save sucker punching a handicapped child for the next time he goes to church.

7. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Pacman's accuser: Uh, never mind.....

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080116/SPORTS01/80116114/1002/SPORTS

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

she heard the news about mel and now is despondant. i was afraid that might happen.

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

So what do we think happened here? Did he pay her off? Or did she know her story about him sucker punching her after she followed him into the hallway to "gawk," despite the fact that he had lunged at her several times with the intent to cause her "grave bodily harm," wouldn't pass the sniff test?

As someone else said, the day I see Pacman in a strip club is the day I turn into Jesse fucking Owens and get the hell out of there as fast as I can.

10. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

See I don't think all of that matters. Why was he even at the strip club in the first place? Doesn't he want to play football again?

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

are those rhetorical questions?

12. Can't he just go beat someone up in a KFC for a change?

Draft saved Draft deleted