1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stinkin' McDonald's!!! Stinkin' K--z B-p!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by alleyallen, Apr 28, 2009.

1. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

It's times like these that make being single and childless at my age seem not so bad.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Yeah, Little Man refuses to drink after a woman, won't give hugs or kisses to women who wear makeup and has suddenly gotten shy when his mother makes her weekly visit.

3. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Maybe I'm missing something. It's not OK for your 6-year-old son to like Kidz Bop? Or are you lamenting the I-can-do-what-I-want-get-out-of-my-room attitude?

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I think you are so upset because you blame yourself for taking the kid to McDs.

And give L'il Double-A some privacy, dammit!

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Well, actually....

I despise K--z B-p. But the real rant was about him growing up so quickly and become more independent and private at 6.

6. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Awesome :D

7. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Choose your battles AA...my 6 year old is into 'romantic kissing' mommy. I can tell when she's going to try, because her faces gets all serious, so I bite my lips in.. and she smooches on my skin, eyes closed (I know because I'm watching her face) and twisting her head around like we're having some little session. Sigh... I think Daddy and I have finally convinced her it's not the thing to do. Now, she licks my arm.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Does she fetch?

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Nice

10. I Digress

I Digress Guest

I wish.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

You gotta offer the treats! Were you asleep during the classes on Skinner in Psych 101?

12. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I remember when girls had cooties.

Come to think of it, they still do. Now they're called STD's.

Draft saved Draft deleted