1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sting Rays 2, Humans 0

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Batman, Mar 20, 2008.

1. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

No, but if you're driving on a street that has a "Deer crossing" sign, and --gasp--a deer crosses, don't go on the local news and say something like:

"Well, yes'um, he just came out of nowhere, that little fella. I wish I would've knowed he was gonna cross, I wish I would have had a sign".

Sorry, I just don't have much sympathy for stupid people who die in stupid ways.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

So no one should ever go on a boat again?

You may be the stupidest person on this site.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Chazp just said, "LOL!"

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I've got a stingray as a pet. Sure, Alex is big, and it costs a lot to keep him happy. But he keeps me company, so it's worth it. I just don't go swimming with the guy. We make it work.

5. imjustagirl

Oh, Doc, it's not just this thread. Schizo up there posts nothing but retardation all over the place.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Fair enough. I guess I haven't noticed.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

You're gonna really hate yourself in the seconds before you die.

8. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

LET'S BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

And he posts a lot more than chazp. He and the guy in your sig are duking it out for SportsJournalists.com's stupidest poster.

10. imjustagirl

Good call, sc. Forgot about the doucebag.

11. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I was vacationing on Florida's redneck riviera several years ago and a friend of mine got taken out by either a mild ray or an angry jellyfish. He stepped on it. I'm walking down to the surf with a few beers in my hands and next thing I see is his fat ass being carried back up the beach like a Roman general.

12. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Aww, shucks, you're making me blush.

I feel kind of special. In fact, you can kiss the fattest part of my ass chief.

Draft saved Draft deleted