1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

STILL doing non-journalism piddling while working

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by murciélago, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Maybe we'll get a new city this time.

As long as it's one without Don Hawes on painkillers, I'm happy.

"You look like a weasel. Yes, I'll sign the release. Where are the cameras?"

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Now, now, now.... remember, the fickle finger(s) of fate could be pointing at you (or pulled from body parts) next time , so play nice...

3. Oh, listen, I like Don a lot. We joke about the weasel stuff. He's on this very board.

4. Wow. Mr. Photographer needs to be SHOT!!! And not by a camera...

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Reading this, I am convinced Wingman came back just to re-post this so that he could win post of the year.

You poor bastard. You deserve some hard....ware for your suffering.

6. I am now more sorry for the Winger than I ever have been for a neoconservative in my life.
    And there's a joke about the ball dropping in Times Square around here somewhere, but I can't find it.

7. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

BYH,

You see right through me, man. Nominations are still open, remember!

And F_B, you're too kind.

8. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I was laughing pretty hard through it.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Some things I just don't wanna see. :-X

10. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

It'll be a new city, I promise you that. And new times for M_W. Hear good things about the new city. If there's a chance to help M_W, I'm there for you. This time, we'll just tell photog-boy the wrong address or bar or something.

As for the original intent of this thread, I was talking throughout tonight's SEC Championship Game, taking notes, and trying to write at the same time. I felt like I did OK. As long as you're not bothering anyone else, I don't see a problem. Carry on.

M_W, I still feel for you.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

12. Yea. Thanks for chatting with me, Fuerte.

Draft saved Draft deleted