1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

STILL doing non-journalism piddling while working

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by murciélago, Nov 29, 2006.

1. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

Nope. All good, saint-like people. Believe me. I know.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Oh, that's assuredly what he's doing. I just think it's a chickenshit move. Why not post under his usual handle?

3. It's not chickenshit at all. It's not like I'm taking personal swipes at people. I don't roll like that here; never have.

I thought rb was hitting a guy I know below the belt. So I jumped in. I didn't cross any lines; didn't make any sweeping rips on anyone.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

It's been cleared up. Apologies.

5. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

What does it take to get a thread locked? My cockblocking one got killed before it even had a chance to become completely inappropriate.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Doc is just prickly because he is worried some newbie may come along and steal the NOTY award he covets.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

At least I don't have to worry about you taking it, Ace. :D

8. Damn. Another thread I missed. Cockblocking And Other Forms of Frontal Lobe Malfunction.

9. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

It had real potential for some high comedy and wildly inappropriate threadjacks. I was heartbroken.

10. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

Talk about bad timing. I can't believe I missed a cock-blocking thread. I've got to have the all-time best "I got cock-blocked" story. I say this in all honest humility.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Nicely played, looser.

12. Oh, man, you aren't lying. She was smokin' hot. Your boy just dumbed out on you. Unreal.

Draft saved Draft deleted