1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Steven Segal: Lawman

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mr7134, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Drip

Drip Active Member

Biography did a good job on fat ass. Very interesting guy. In fact, because he's so interesting, I am now doubling the bounty for the first guy who kicks his ass in JP. I called the bank to make sure the funds are available.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Double J

Double J Active Member

I love "Out For Justice" and will generally watch it every time it comes on TV.

My favourite Seagal movie, with "Under Siege" coming in second.

3. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I think what is most interesting is that Seagal has never really been in super great shape. Maybe at one point in time, but there is a reason that he’s always wearing a giant black leather trench coat in his movies. Heck, the guy was about to do a sex scene in one of his movies and the chick is in her skivvies while he’s still got the darn jacket on!

4. Drip

Drip Active Member

In his first two movies, the 6-foot-4 Segal was in shape. Then, I don't know what the fuck happened. He was like a guy at a gas station with a lit cigarette - HE JUST BLEW UP.

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I watched a few minutes, and I loved the car chase where Seagal is riding shotgun telling the driver where to go and his partner gives a "Steve, I'm driving (STFU) response."

6. Drip

Drip Active Member

That fat bastard got cussed out on his own show. GOOD!!!! I may up the ante on the first person to kick his ass in JP.

7. Mr7134

Mr7134 Member

Yeah, now it seems like Seagal has always been fat. When you think of him you think of this vaguely out of shape dude. It seems like he's always been that way as well. Seriously, go back and watch Above the Law though. You’ll be shocked. In that movie he’s lean, looks good and is in shape.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Watching this show now. This is performance art designed to mock reality TV, right? Right?

9. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

Watched this train wreck for the first and last time this week.

First title (rejected) Steven Seagal: Fat Cop.

Draft saved Draft deleted