1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Steven Segal: Lawman

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mr7134, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Interesting, but long story about Seagal (that's the correct spelling) and his adventures with the mafia.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/scams/steven_seagal/2a.html

It also gets into some of Seagal's casting couch maneuvers while in Hollywood. This is my favorite passage:

Throughout the nineties, Seagal was accused of sexual harassment by employees and prospective actresses. Ned Zeman in Vanity Fair quotes an actress who described Seagal's new spin on the casting-couch lure. According to the woman, Seagal had asked her to take off her top and groped her breasts in order to show her where her spiritual "meridian points" were located.

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

That's hysterical.

And very clever. :D

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

He fucked over Kelly LeBrock. I hope those boys in JP kick his ass. It's been a long time coming for that fucker.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Poor Kelly LeBrock. Not Seagal's fault he doesn't like candle wax on the nipples.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

This series should actually be titled Steven Seagal: Fatass Lawman. Seriously, this should remind all us guys to hit the gym, jog, bicycle, tricycle, Big WheelTM or whatever we have to do in order to not look like that. Every Krispy Kreme shop in N'awlins should be worried about being raided:

[​IMG]

At this point, he's most noteworthy for his middle-aged resemblance to Jim Belushi.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Mr7134

Mr7134 Member

Let's hope Gene LeBell doesn't go on a crime spree in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I was thinking more along the lines of Elvis Presley, circa 1977.

8. Double J

Double J Active Member

I like the option of going for a Big WheelTM ride.

Damn, I loved riding that when I was a kid. :D

9. Drip

Drip Active Member

I'm putting out a $5 bounty for the first guy who kicks his ass in JP. I'm good for it.

10. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

You can't put a bounty on a man's head!!!

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

I just did.

[​IMG]

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

"This gentleman is not a very good zen practitioner."

Draft saved Draft deleted