1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Steve Czaban radio show cancelled By FSR... SAS replaces... Czabe to SNR

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flying Headbutt, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

2. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

That bear needs a drink.

Siciliano and Bruno were the funniest duo on radio not named Tony Kornheiser.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Mr. Tony's schtick is pretty predictable after a while, but I always find it funny. I like his fake little bullshit dumpings on Kevin Sheehan over the news. Liz Clarke irritates the shit out of me and his show needs more Aldridge. Jean McManus does a good job. I wish Thom Loverro would do stints on Tony's show.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Bruno's SO Philadelphia.

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I like Sheehan and he knows how to run the show, especially with Loverro (who still has no radio sense and is better as a No. 2 guy), but man does he suck off the Skins every day.

Of course, listening to Sheehan is still far better than listening to Mike Wise. Holden Kushner should have that slot solo. I've found myself listening to Chad Dukes more lately without wanting to rip out the car radio, but he still gets on my nerves.

Back on-topic: Glad I have a chance to listen to Czabe in the mornings now on 570.

6. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Favorite Czaban moment recently: A few weeks back, when he ran his wife's car out of gas on the way into the studio and had to do the first segment of the show by phone from the passenger seat of a tow truck.

7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Aldridge is awful on Mr. Tony's show when he does his fake outrage, let me take a deep breath and bitch about the Skins rant.

Kornheiser seems nuetered since the double whammy of Hannah Storm/Lance Armstrong. He needs his anger back. Give me a pissed off Mr. Tony, and a supporting cast of Gary, Jean (with Torie Clarke every now and then) and a heavy dose of Nigel.

Draft saved Draft deleted