1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

steroid testing in HS

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Breakyoself, Jun 1, 2007.

1. By all means, yell your head off. And if you need a break, drop me a PM and I'll take over for a while.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

guest columns on this topic will be encouraged at my paper. you wanna write one, i'll run it.

3. Shoot, it's a lot easier getting a job than it used to be.

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

fb, you're hired. ... god, that felt good.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Very nice. Unfortunately, they never answer the question: Who's Going To Pay For It??

And long, long experience has shown that usually means that YOU are going to pay for it.

6. Y'all just bought a peck of trouble.

7. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

florida's is going to be paid for by the state. the legislature athorized 100K for doing it.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i foster trouble my friend.

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

The state pays for the testing in New Jersey, out of the dues the schools pay to be part iof the NJSIAA and out of the gate receipts that the NJSIAA usually just pockets from the State football playoffs and basketball tournaments.

But don't let facts get in the way of your moronic rants, Starman.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

hey bitterman, the humorous part is you just proved starman right.

funny how that works.

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

Excuse me, douchebag...how did I prove starman right by saying that the NJSIAA is paying for the testing out of its dues and gate receipts from tournaments etc.?
    The dues were not increased and the admission charges for football playoff games were reduced by an act of the legislature after a newspaper expose (see 2005 APSE project reporting awards) of the personal perks, exorbitant pension plan ands bogus expense accounts given to NJSIAA execs, and other waste in the organization.

You can continue to talk out of your ass all you want.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you are a silly, silly, pathetic old man sometimes.

if you can't see you just reinforced starman's point once again, i really don't feel like explaining the obvious.

2+2=4 bitterman.

Draft saved Draft deleted