1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stephen A. threatens Durant: "You don't want to make an enemy out of me."

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by bigpern23, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

True. And Mark Cuban eviscerating Bayless was also fun. But, again, they just come out ahead from that. Hell, those are probably their two most viewed shows ever. More eyes, more money.

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

That little voice in his stomach needs to tell Stephen A. to shut the fuck up.

expendable and Hokie_pokie like this.
  3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

What does Stephen A know? He covers sports (hi YF!)

4. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

No he doesn't ... he covers Stephen A.

Baron Scicluna and sgreenwell like this.
  5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

YF says Stephen A was white on CNN.

Baron Scicluna and Stoney like this.
  6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

OK, that's funny.

7. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

You've seen Stephen A. in the movies if you watched Kill Bill: Volume 2.

He was one of Lucy Liu's 97 warriors who were taken out one by one by Uma Thurman.

[​IMG]

8. studthug12

studthug12 Active Member

I wonder why First Take never has Jalen or Richard Sherman on anymore? Cuban won't be on anymore either after schooling Skip with actual NBA knowledge. WTF difference does making an enemy out of Stephen A. Smith result in? I will say bad things about you now and say you haven't won a 'chip.' ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I am sure whatever 'pressure' they think they cause, Durant puts a million times more pressure to win a 'chip.' Another stupid made-up word by Stephen A.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Is this what you guys are talking about or is there a more recent one?

10. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

How many people watch this profoundly stupid show anyway? I'm sure their reruns of last Saturday's SEC games get many times the audience. But they do generate "buzz."
    That the buzz is many people expressing their loathing of the two hosts must not be very important.

11. studthug12

studthug12 Active Member

New First Take ad: How many times can one person use the terms soliloquy or blasphemy in a two-hour span? Tune in to First Take at 10 a.m. ET, 7 a.m. PT to find out.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

You should have seen the internet backlash toward ESPN when a Wimbledon semifinal ran long one July morning . . . and preempted First Take!

Draft saved Draft deleted