1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stephen A. threatens Durant: "You don't want to make an enemy out of me."

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by bigpern23, Oct 5, 2015.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Put Durant and Screamin A in a locked room together.
    That should silence him.

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

"You don't wanna' an enemy out of me.
    'Cause Imma' yell and Deadspin is gonna' make me look like a fool, just like now."

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Just like making an enemy out of Skip Bayless has destroyed LeBron's career. Oooooooh.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So Stephen A. says he doesn't make enemies because he has too much love, then in his next breath says Durant doesn't want to make an enemy of him.

Make sense much SASsy?

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I understand ratings blah blah blah, but I honestly don't know a single person who has ever cared what he has to say.

7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I hope he remembers to examine the elements of provocation after Durant shoves a Size 17 up his ass.

8. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Nothing athletes can really do to get back at these assholes. Even if one justifiably calls them an idiot or liar, they just make ratings and clickbait gold out of it by crafting half the next day's show around the "controversy."

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  9. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

There are few people in the sports "media" world I dislike more than Screamin' Stephen. What exactly does it take to make an enemy of him? I'd like to be on that list.

10. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I sort of liked the way Jalen Rose handed Bayless's ass to him.

studthug12 likes this.
  11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Well, we know he hates women who cause their husbands to beat the shit out of them. I don't think you can pull that one off, though.

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

NASA should hire Stephen A. The way he continues to defy gravity by falling upward is certainly worthy of study.

franticscribe and old_tony like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted