1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stephen A.'s take on Fantasy Football- only white nerds play

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Ashy Larry, Aug 31, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Coach Harris isn't gonna like this.

2. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Stephen A. probably thinks only white nerds play baseball, too.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Love the part about Johnny Damon trading Ladainian Tomlinson to Terry Franconia so he could beat Schill . The next week Tito was suppose to trade him back but refused and won the league.

4. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Of course, noe that there are no African Americans left in the majors. How come the SI articles didn't mention how many Tampa Rays draft picks play fantasy football.

5. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Further proof he's a blithering idiot.

6. Guy_Incognito

At the risk of pissing many of you off, this line makes him sound remarkably out of touch, in addition to all of the other awful parts of the column. If it sounds like work to you, it's because your work sounds like leisure to most of your readers, jerk.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Dont hold back, now...

8. Guy_Incognito

Hey, I never read the guy, but I was exposed to years (I think) of his talk show before they finally pulled the plug, and then, a couple of months later, someone decides it's a good idea to bring Rob Parker back to NY. Not a black reporter issue, a crappy reporter issue.

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Next, Stephen A. will tell us no blacks or latinos hop on the Madden bus to play Madden '09 for a reality TV show.

NERDS!

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

[​IMG]

There was a black nerd, though.

I'll bet he plays fantasy football.

11. Bruce Leroy

Bruce Leroy Active Member

Lamar Latrell could dominate any fantasy league. Football. Javelin. Some sort of dance aerobics type of thing that probably already is or will soon be an event in the Olympics. I bet U.N. Jefferson would play fantasy football, too, if you provided wonder joints at the draft.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Whatever gets that party going, Bruce.

Draft saved Draft deleted