1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stephen A on McNabb

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by RokSki, Jan 28, 2007.

1. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

I like the part where Andy Reid squashes the recipe.

2. the best answer for a clueless post like this comes from ...

3. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I'm not saying that D-Mac turns this in a huge protracted issue with constant PC's, just go out and say that these rumors are false and this needs to stop. As far as the whole "leadership" thing goes, let me put it to you this way: as a writer, would you feel a little more confident about your product and a little more proud of your section if you had an editor that went to bat for you and your fellow writers against the higher-ups, but also wasn't afraid to cut down that one jerk that is always bitching and moaning about SOMETHING? And he/she did this all without elaborate histrionics that scream "Look at me! I'm doing stuff here!"

I'm just saying that the way a person in a leadership-type position carries themselves, whether on the field or in the office, has an influence on how the people underneath act and affect their performance.

Draft saved Draft deleted