1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stephen A. Interviews T.O.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, Dec 17, 2008.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

2. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Interview told me nothing: It's T.O. spinning things to make himself look like he's taking the high ground.

He lives in his own reality, and believes what he wants to believe. The man has the most enormous persecution complex, and could benefit from some serious counseling.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

That was the nadir for ESPN, at least until noon.

An ESPN personality talking to a player about an ESPN-created story and allowing the player to hammer another ESPN personality. Awesome. So very ironic.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

While the "locker room turmoil" story has become a staple of pro sports coverage, (it always seems to be the NY, LA and other high profile teams) I do wish sports journalists would give it a rest. I think most of the "turmoil" is similar to crap pulled by people in Hollywood to keep their profile up when they're really not getting press for their on-field efforts. I can't remember the last time I saw anything written about Owens about what a good receiver he his.

Draft saved Draft deleted