1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stepbrothers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Jul 7, 2008.

1. a_rosenthal

a_rosenthal Guest

That looks tremendous.

2. Flash

Flash Guest

I got about a minute in and realized this competes with Dumb and Dumber for least intelligent movie ever made.

But thanks for the link nonetheless.

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Yep, if you didn't appreciate D&D, this is probably not your bag. If you can't see the fun in gleeful unintelligence, I can't help you.

4. a_rosenthal

a_rosenthal Guest

I tried coming up with something similar to say and I all I got was "Ummm.... your mom!"

Glad Arnold could use big boy words in defending stupid humor.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

I post in Anything Goes, don't I?

6. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

You know, that's an excellent point. You're just selective in the inanity you enjoy!

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I've only seen the TV ad - love the Pablo Cruise T-shirt on Ferrell but I wonder at what point Judd Apatow's desk will be empty. This movie looks like it was written on the back of a McDonald's wrapper.

I thought Ferrell was planning on doing more "mature" films. He's got this and Land of the Lost up next. Is he following the Jon Heder career path - play the same character just with a different name in every movie?

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

You just fuckin stay north of the border, you American-hating fuck!

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

You should really learn not to hold yourself back. It's not healthy.

Sure, this doesn't look like an intelligent flick, but I love a dumb show every once in a while. When I go to the movies, it's OK if I don't have to think for two hours. It's a nice break.

10. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

That only works if you don't already have a habit of not thinking over the past 25 years.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Oh. Never mind.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Which is now available on the band's Web site.

Draft saved Draft deleted