1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stay Classy Lindsay

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that picture. Scary...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Poor girl was taken into custody today. Cameras and video off, though, so as to not show her in cuffs. Awwwww.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Who knew it was possible that after having OJ Simpson as a client that Shapiro could actually delve lower on the celebrity douchebag totem pole?

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

You know this from "reading" about Anselmo, I presume? :D

And whatever Lohan's sentence is, she should get another 18-24 for the cinematic abortion that was "I Know Who Killed Me." Years, not months.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Whoever came up with the term 'LiLo' should receive a life sentence with no parole.

7. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Tuesday, July 20th 2010
    Even Bob Shapiro Can't Take Lindsay Lohan
    [​IMG]
    Robert Shapiro stood up in court and defended a psycho who brutally sliced someone's head off and even he won't throw up his hand and admit, "Yup, I'm Lindsay Lohan's lawyer." TMZ reports that Robert Shapiro has informed Judge Marsha that he is no longer representing Lindsay Lohan. HA.

I mean, when O.J. Simpson's attorney thinks you're too much to handle, the government should automatically declare you a toxic nuclear weapon and ship you off to North Korea. Even Bob Loblaw won't return this bitch's calls.

But there's a silver lining to this disaster that is LiLo's life, and it isn't coming from the farewell coke line she's snorting right now. No, it seems that LiLo has finally come to terms with the fact that she's going to jail this morning. She Twatted this last night:

the only "bookings" that i'm familiar with are Disney Films, never thought that i'd be "booking" into Jail... eeeks

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted