1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stay Classy Lindsay

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jul 7, 2010.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

Famous has nothing to do with talent.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Just putting out there that she is famous for an understandable reason.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

This.

The judge should haul her ass back into court and slam her with the max sentence for C of C, to be served consecutively to her other sentences.

And direct she be hauled off in cuffs to jail, right then and there. No appeals, no stays, no nothing. Jay-ull.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Eh. Should could claim that she can't read and that the woman who did her nails obviously was out to get her.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Jay-ull.

6. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Except, she'll be climbing the walls after about 3 days of enforced sobriety.

Her biggest fear should be that, with a clear mind, she'll be forced to see who she is.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Interesting case. All over the morning shows lawyers and judges were saying that the 90-day sentence was ridiculous and likely a case of a judge looking for some publicity. I don't know if I agree.

As far as her talent is concerned, she showed at an early age that she had potential, but she's shown nothing since.

I am looking forward to seeing her (naked) in the Linda Lovelance biopic.

As far as what happened yesterday, even if they were making an example of her, I don't care. The girl is clearly fucked up and needs help. I think she's probably beyond help at this point and I think a lot of people will be taking her in dead pools for 2011 if she makes it that long.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

But one syllable for haiku purposes

9. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

[​IMG]

Drugs are bad.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

She was great in Mean Girls and looking at her, it is hard to believe she is just 24.
    It seems like she has been around forever. Like one of those white kids at Duke who never seems to graduate and is an All-American every year for like eight years running.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

She's just doing all this to intentionally get thrown in jail. Then she can go undercover to find her sister (who is a dead ringer for Christina Hendricks), who was framed for a murder she didn't commit and railroaded by the system. They'll reunite in a touching shower scene with lots of hugging and kissing.
    The evil warden (who looks an awful lot like Salma Hayek) will learn of Lindsay's plan and try to stop it with the help of her inmate lieutenant (who bears a striking resemblance to Paris Hilton). Lindsay's plan will come undone during the mechanical bullriding contest at the prison rodeo, but the other inmates will rise up against the warden and create enough of a diversion for Lindsay and her sister to escape.
    After getting out, Lindsay plans to sell the movie rights. She already has a working title, too -- "Chained Heat: The Next Generation."

12. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

An appropos spot for the bikini and ankle monitor picture:

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted