1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Starting A New GOP Perv Streak

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Dec 5, 2007.

1. The previous one being broken, the gutsy Values Party goes right back to work on a new one.
    http://www.ocweekly.com/news/news/nielsens-plea-deal/28158/

Homeless puppies!

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Don't sell the Orange County republicans short - they aren't all pedophiles.

Indicted OC Chief Sheriff Mike Carona was banging multiple mistresses while maintaining the "solid" family life cover. One time, his cell phone accidentally dialed his assistant, while giving a floozy a tonsilectomy in his SUV. It's recorded on tape and can be found on the interweb.

If you have a couple of days, you can catch up on this guy.

http://www.ocweekly.com/features/features/they-got-the-sheriff/27973/

He's not a pedophile or gay-man Family Values Republican. He's the old-fashioned Sleep Around On Your Wife Family Values Republican.

3. Jesus God, what a place!
    When's the reality show debut?

4. poindexter

The husbands apparently are out feeling up/sucking/f'ing any creature that moves while the wives are filming The Real Housewives of Orange County.

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

OC Weekly is my new must-read.

Hey, Larry King called Carona "America's sheriff".

In a world of constant scandal, this still qualifies as major national news. Carona is chummy with Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, who once openly considered the sheriff as a possible lieutenant-governor running mate. President George W. Bush appointed him to an elite national-security advisory board—though he has no anti-terrorist training, associates with organized-crime figures and has never made an arrest in his life.

6. This place is fabulous.
    Raymond Chandler died much too soon.

7. poindexter

I didn't know Carona wasn't national news.

This guy has the whole magilla:

Philandering
    On the take
    Croneyism
    Criminal activity

Like I said, you can spend a week on Carona. The OC Weekly practically has had a reporter dedicated to him the last couple years.

8. Didn't he try to throw the Weekly guy in the clink? I think I did hear something about that.
    That said, the OC Register comes out of that first story looking really bad.
    Homeless puppies!

9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

The hits just keep on coming . . .

10. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Damn shame. Just as the Dems got a point on the board, it seems like the Republicans are going to put on the full court press.

11. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

This guy's worth more than a few points too...They'll have a big lead already...

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

[
    Poin, you've finally found your niche at sj.

To hell with the brown people, keep us up to date on this gangster. :)

Man, it's like Chinatown.

Draft saved Draft deleted