1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Starman, please come to the white courtesy phone

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PopeDirkBenedict, May 12, 2007.

1. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

...your brand of justice has been requested.

Attorney has 20 drinks alone at a strip club. He gets behind the wheel, does 80 mph in downtown, runs red light, instantly kills a deaf father of two. Police come to the scene. The attorney tells them, “I hope the guy has insurance to fix my car."

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200770507002

And for proof that his callousness and propensity to flat-out lie aren't isolated occurances,

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070511/LOCAL18/705110493

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

"Record, who turns 27 today, will appear in Marion Superior Court this morning for an initial hearing."

Happy birthday, you murderous drunk. Whatever happened to common sense?

3. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

This guy is a piece of work. I don't know him personally, but we have mutual acquintances. One of them went with Record on a relief trip to New Orleans last year. Record -- who is known to quote the Bible -- had sex with another relief worker in a Sunday School room at the church where the workers were staying.

He was also known to introduce himself as, "Terry J. Record, third-year law student."

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Terry J. Record. Soon to be somebody's bitch.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Yeah yeah, sure sure, yadda yadda, blah blah, we don't fuckin' care.

Death.

And David E. Lewis, you get 6 months in the Indiana Institute of Pound Me in the Ass With a Broken Coke Bottle, for daring to utter that bullshit in public. Say hi to Bubba for us.

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Someone can write the book called "For The Record". And the thing for Record, of course, will be prisoner penises, every hour on the hour.

Welcome to death for the dead, doucheass.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Wow. Mystery Meat just out-Starmanned Starman. I'm impressed. :D

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well-played, I must agree. ;)

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Terry Record, you are now:

[​IMG]

10. leo1

leo1 Active Member