1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stadium seating charts

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KP, Jul 8, 2008.

1. KP

KP Active Member

Anyone know of a site with detailed seating charts (shows how many rows are in each section, seats across the rows)? Camden Yards in particular. Heading down to NYC, Baltimore, Washington and Philadelphia next month and looking to take in a few games.

2. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Re: Satdium seating charts

http://www.seatdata.com

I like it, but it only offers a small view unless you are a member.

3. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Re: Satdium seating charts

If you get a seat in the LF bleachers at Camden, row BB is the first row. I speak from last Thursday's experience :)

4. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

just google the stadium you want and when it comes up, click on images at the top.

5. KP

KP Active Member

I'm getting plenty of regular seating charts, looking for something more detailed. (Shows BB is really the first row, last row is RR, Seat 1 is on one aisle where Seat 22 or 24 is the other.)

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Homeland Security would like to have a word with you.

7. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

I'll keep this site in mind for future use, but they need to do an update -- Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis is not there. They still list the RCA Dome.

Draft saved Draft deleted