1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stadium Journey

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by pderrick, Oct 25, 2011.

1. pderrick

pderrick New Member

Not sure if this is the exact place to post this if not moderators please move or direct me to the proper location but I have a question. I have been writing for a company call Stadium Journey can be found at www.stadiumjourney.com and wanted some feedback from fellow writers as to whether you guys think this is a good concept that eventually can be made into a money making concept. The gist of the website is to provide fans and fellow sports travelers ideas of what to expect when they go to stadiums and arenas throughout the world. Is there anything you guys as fellow writers would like to see or think we might be leaving out? Where do you guys think would be a great place to market the site? Also do you guys tthink this is a site that could eventually start bringing in decent revenue?

Paul Derrick

2. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Active Member

Surely you gist.

3. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

J D, that's all I got out of all that, too.

4. pderrick

pderrick New Member

Just noticed the typo my apologies

Draft saved Draft deleted