1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

St. Rudy of 9-11 OUT

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by cranberry, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I guess heaven needed a snow shoveler.

2. This thread is ending very well.

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I wonder what his reception back in NYC will be. His tactic of "they hated me and I hate their liberal beliefs. They voted for me, not because they wanted me but because they needed me" did not play well in Gotham.

Rudy likes his 'scarole and the new lifestyle which it has afforded him. Can't see him going to Homeland Security if McCain wins.

4. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

This is what I never understood:

Rudy 9/11 said 9/11 he 9/11 would 9/11 be 9/11 the 9/11 best 9/11 option 9/11 for 9/11 national 9/11 security 9/11.

But, if I remember it correctly, nothing he did kept the events of that day from happening. All he did was walk around with a mask, hold a bunch of press conferences and go to a ton of funerals and memorial services.

I don't mean to sound callous about it, but his efforts didn't prevent anything. And I hope he rots in hell for essentially standing on top of the rubble of the WTC and giving speeches.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Funny how the more people found out about him the less likeable he became.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

As many of us knew would happen.

8. SlickWillie71

SlickWillie71 Member

Has someone gotten Sean Hannity off the roof yet? Guess he's going to need someone else to use his kneepads on.

9. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Hannity doesn't care: he read these tea leaves and has already jumped to Romney.

Besides, he's really only concerned about how Hillary's doing. As long as she's around, he can count on big ratings from his mindless, conservative lemmings who listen to him.

10. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Note to Rudy's campaign managers: One-state strategies never work.

11. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Yes we could have saved a lot of time and energy for folks if they'd only asked.

12. spnited

spnited Active Member

We tried to warn them months ago, Cran. But they wouldn't listen.

Draft saved Draft deleted