1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Squirrels attack!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Somewhere, Pat Summitt is cringing.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

THE AL-QAEDA IS RECRUITING SQUIRRELS NOW! DAMMIT! WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

[​IMG]

3. Rough Mix

Rough Mix Guest

I'm taking this to mean that Squirrel Nation now controls US cheese production.

4. I hope you fuckers all die of rabies.

Squirrels are some dangerous motherfuckers.

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa307/Write-brained/?action=view&current=MOV02004.flv

5. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Is it weird that I didn't know what sound a squirrel makes until seeing that?

6. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

Oh lord, that brings back some bad memories of that squirrel inside my fireplace.

7. KG

KG Active Member

Poor little squirrel, he's so scared. I mean they can be a total terror and cause all kinds of destruction, but I hope his ultimate demise was humane.

8. No squirrels were harmed in the making of that movie.

We were assured by the pest control guy that he found a nice, safe place to release the squirrel and its family. I assume that place is not his stovetop.

At one point, based on the clown-car-like number he found in our attic, we were becoming convinced that he was releasing them back into our backyard.

9. KG

KG Active Member

Meh, a bullet would be quick and humane. That reminds me, I heard that the limit on killing gray squirrels when hunting is something like 20 a day or something like that. In other words, the people who make these rules are encouraging squirrel hunters to deplete the population. Since we fenced in the back yard, I rarely see any back there. Then again the dogs go out to potty several times a day, so I guess they decided my back yard wasn't worth it. I still think they are living in my bedroom walls though.

10. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Twenty is incorrect. Whoever told you that is a fucking idiot.

It depends on the state but most of the time the limit is something like 6 or 8 a day.

I stand corrected. 15 a day in Florida? That's a lot of rats.

11. Florida is 12 (possession is 24). Other states are 15. I wouldn't doubt for a second that some states have 20.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

A man's gotta provide for his family, you know...

Draft saved Draft deleted