1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

[Spygate] Easterbrook routs Simmons, King, PFT, etc. --> UPDATE: PFT responds

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Have you ever sucked dick for Cubs tickets?

2. Yes, but do you have any suggestions?

3. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

This thread just took a turn for the awesome.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Well played.

5. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

You reek of awesome!

6. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Hey! You guys are supposed to be adding to Rok's arguments. He doesn't have much time today, if he did he'd impart more knowledge on us, even if we're not worthy.

7. Damn, I forgot this was Rok's thread. I apologize for turning it into a mockery. Oh wait, never mind. It already was.

8. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Ha ha, I claim nothing gnat. JDV IS the truth! Read the pain as my views mount by the second:

JohnDVillarrealEsq
    Videos Watched: 404

Videos: 53
    Favorites: 3

Channel Type: Director
    Subscribers: 63

Channel Views: 5,202
    Video Views: 158,751

[move]SCOREBOARD![move]

9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Re: [Spygate] Easterbrook routs Simmons, King, PFT, etc. --> UPDATE: PFT respon

Several million people watched this:

Fact of life: People slow down to look at car wrecks. I guess your paltry view total makes you a fender bender among Internet freaks.

10. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

Re: [Spygate] Easterbrook routs Simmons, King, PFT, etc. --> UPDATE: PFT respon

So 53 videos totaling 150+K views? Perhaps you should have said that those were your TOTAL views. There's no "SCOREBOARD." That's 3,000 views per video, which is what the video of a guy getting tasered gets in one minute. That's really not any kind of achievement. I could literally right now make a video of me kicking a co-worker in the balls and it would surpass 3K views. Then again, I'm not an attention whore so I don't need to do it.

If you're not a gimmick, then you're truly pathetic. I mean, what's the point of coming around to pat yourself on the back? Really. What's the use? You just make yourself look bad. Now if you're a gimmick trying to get a rise out of people, mission accomplished. But if this is it, this is the real deal, I pity you having to seek kudos so desparately.

More than that though, I pity you actual believe nationally renowned and respected journalists are stealing from your message board posts and YouTube videos. Making those accusations with no sort of evidence aside from that fact you have similar opinions is one of the sleaziest things someone in journalism can do. Since you're not in journalism, I guess that rule doesn't apply to you. But ask yourself, would you go to a business board and make claims of insider trading without basis?

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

YOU HAVE 53 VIDEOS! You're averaging less than 3,000 views per video. You're achieving your high totals simply through saturation. Dude who tells people to eat his cornhole is KILLING you in Youtube views!

Hell, a video of Jones' son shitting himself has about 30,000 views; 10 TIMES HIGHER than your average.

THAT is called SCOREBOARD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.