1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sprint: Can You Hear Us Now?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dog428, Jul 6, 2007.

1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Unbelievable. They've "fired" customers.

http://www.switched.com/2007/07/06/sprint-dumps-problem-customers/?ncid=NWS00010000000001

2. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Sweet. That's one way I can get out of my contract.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I ditched them more than a year ago for Verizon. A great switch.

4. patchs

patchs Active Member

I e-mail customer service. I usually get a reply within a day and my problem is resolved.
    And Sprint's SERO plan CAN'T be beat. I'll gladly give Sprint $30 a month for all the goodies I'm getting.
    Plus I bet these are the people who whine about every little thing and are deadbeats.

5. FlipSide

FlipSide Member

Ditto for U.S. Cellular

6. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I've had T-mobile since it was Voicestream, and I've had no problems. I've got a plan that works for me and I never get the gotcha bill. Sprint? Tried them for a month and hated it from the first day. They suck ass and swallow.

7. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

Absolutely the worst company I've ever done business with. Whether it's the phone people sending you to the store, or the store folks sending you to the phone tree, neither group is going to split an atom anytime soon.

Counting down the days till my 2 years are up.

8. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Why wait, just call customer service every day until they cancel your account then you can hook on with another company and get a sweet sign up deal with a new phone.

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I started with AT&T Wireless and had no complaints at all, then they punted me to Alltel when they merged with Cingular and had to sell off some of its markets. I wasn't having any of that podunk outfit, so I went back to Cingular and now they're AT&T again. What goes around comes around.

10. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

Yeah, I thought about that. But I wonder if there's a reverse-retroactive thing going on where my bitching will result in nothing but high blood pressure and certainly not a scott-free dismissal from any contract.

11. Sprint is absolutely the worst customer service company I ever dealt with. No question. I had to call and complain all the time and it's not cuz I was a deadbeat. Motherfuckers used to routinely put in hidden costs and fuck up my daytime and nightime minutes to the point that I was combing through every bill and pointing their fuckups out to them.

Worst of all, the service reps all had a fucking attitude problem. The only time I'd get a nice one was when I wanted to drop their asses - then they offer you more shit. Just not worth the hassle.

Draft saved Draft deleted