1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Springtime in the cul-de-sac

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Idaho, Feb 7, 2007.

1. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

60s here yesterday, but cooling off into the high 40s today. Still, semi-decent biking weather with the snow and ice going away quickly.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

East Texas is gorgeous right now. Absolutely gorgeous. You're welcome Zeke.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

And we add a Navy man to the list of people who can blow me!

How fitting!

4. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Upper 30s here all week long.

The price I pay for getting to play 18 in January.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

It's 76 and sunny out in West Texas. I may go golfing for the third time this year tomorrow.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

And we all hope Angola will enjoy eating the corn and peanuts out of my feces!

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

It will warm up here eventually, buckdub, but you'll be uglier than a bag of assholes forever.

8. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Wait'll it gets cold enough to freeze up the turds -- unless it is already -- then grab the 9-iron and head out to the yard for some chipping practice.

If the neighbors bitch, tell 'em to go fuck themselves.

9. Editude

Editude Active Member

Warm here, but hot or cold, there's no excuse for not picking up after your pooch. I carry baggies and paper towels; Mrs. Editude has a fanny pack (the '80s we're good for something) with plastic grocery bags and a catbox scooper.

10. audreyld

audreyld Guest

77 here, mid-60s for a few days, then back to mid-70s.

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

70º today and I sweated my ass off in the car driving to the signing day press conference. (AC is broke and no point in fixing it till June.)

It'll be back in the upper 40s tomorrow. And I will probably be in the pneumonia ward next week.

12. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

The SoCal forecast is actually of interest to the Tater household. We'll be doing the DisneyLand thing next weekend and I'd actually be OK with some cool temps and even light rain to keep the locals at home and the lines in front of Space Mountain short .

Draft saved Draft deleted