1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Springsteen tix: Anybody got 'em?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Huggy, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I've sat behind the stage at a few Bruce shows, and it's better than being outside.

Just didn't feel like shelling out $91 a pop, 30 seconds after ticket sales opened.

2. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

had 4 front-row and center but o.j. busted in a stole them at gunpoint.

3. STLIrish

STLIrish Active Member

Got 'em for Chicago, the GA/floor seats. My buddy who bought them on Ticketmaster had to try 3 times. First time they were "sold out." Second time he got behind the stage. Third time GA was available. I guess it pays to keep trying.

4. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Got four in the second level about a minute after the tix went on sale here in Toronto. In the third row, right-centre. Not bad after initially being offered four behind the fucking stage.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Couldn't do Philly. Was shut out for MSG and CAA for the first time. Tickets were gone by 9:03. There are some singles floating around for CAA, but they are terrible seats.

They release tickets periodically and usually have a decent sized drop when the stage is set up. I'll be in the building in both places -- hopefully at face value.

6. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Stilled pissed that he is not coming to Halifax. However, Rush is possibly planning Halifax dates in the spring on a side note.

7. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Has he ever played in the Maritimes?

8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

For those in the greater NYC/Philly area, tickets for two rehersal shows at the Asbury Park Convention Center will go on sale tomorrow morning at 9. The shows are on 9/24 and 9/25. Telephone only.

9. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Yes, he has played in the past in Halifax.

10. spnited

spnited Active Member

Everybody I know got shut out on the MSG and Meadowlands shows.

Wasiting to hear from some connections at the Meadolwands when there might by a late drop

11. chester

chester Member

Got two in the upper level behind the stage in Cleveland. I've never sat there for a concert, so don't know what kind of view I'm look at there. If I can remember from stop here for the 2002 tour, you pretty much can see the stage from everywhere in the arena. Didn't know if anybody had a better idea of what to expect.

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

He's playing Asbury Park next week.

Draft saved Draft deleted