1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spring Training Feature

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by ChrisWuensch, Mar 17, 2009.

1. ChrisWuensch

ChrisWuensch New Member

I am heading to Pirate City this weekend to cover Pittsburgh Pirates spring training. I am writing a feature story on the demise of a once-great franchise, as told through the eyes of their remaining fans. The story also comes with first-class photos from my accompanying, award-winning photographer. I am a sports editor with a decade's worth of experience covering everything from the PGA and MLB to youth sports. Anyone interested should contact me via e-mail at ccwuensch@yahoo.com. I also have clips and more information available upon request.

- Christopher C. Wuensch

2. Wonderlic

Wonderlic Member

[​IMG]

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. ChrisWuensch

ChrisWuensch New Member

Thanks for trying to undermine me. And thanks to Bluffton Today. As you can see for yourself...look who made Newseum's top-10 today...

http://www.newseum.org/todaysfrontpages/topten.asp

You still using other people's words to make yourself look creative? How's that working out for you?

Draft saved Draft deleted