1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spring Training 2009

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

In this situation, that's exactly what he is. If he causes any problems, kick his ass to the curb and all you've lost is pocket change.

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I heard Eric Young on Baseball Tonight yesterday vouching for Sheff, saying an Angry Sheff is the Sheff you want, because he plays better with a chip on his shoulder.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I missed pointing this out Thursday, and I apologize.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/boxscore.jsp?gid=2009_04_02_macbbc_pitmlb_1

;D

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Unfortunately this is Angry Old Man With No Bat Speed Sheff. Dude is done.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Bwahahhahahahahahaha. Let's see how long it takes for him to spread his toxicity around the room. But oh! He'll get his 500th homer! A beautiful Met moment! Almost as moving as Tom Glavine winning his 300th for the Mets!

The Mets and Gary Sheffield is a marriage made in tabloid heaven. Never have two parties deserved the other quite like this. Pop the fucking popcorn.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

As a Mets fan all I can say is, I hope the motherfucker breaks his fucking leg walking into Citi Filed on Saturday

7. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Both Citi and New Yankee have heavy Pepsi sponsorship.

As Belushi would say, "No Coke, Pepsi." (which I would play at those parks if I were Pepsi).

I find that odd that Coke sat that one out. Probably smart of them.

8. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Two home runs off the foul poles in the Cubs-Yanks game at the new stadium. That's odd.

9. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

He's a jackass who's had a chip on his shoulder for 25 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.