1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spreading the Heathers gospel to the next generation!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jun 26, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I will now travel with this movie so if we ever end up in the same place, I can make you watch it.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Uhhh......we've tried that. It didn't work out so well.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I don't know if I've seen it. Is "Heathers" the one where the fat girl gets hit by a bus or something?

4. pallister

pallister Guest

Ya, I was just joking, too. Guess if I don't use a colored font or emoticons, people around here get confused.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Greetings and salutations, pallister.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Fuck off, shut-in!!!! :D :D :D

7. Chef

Chef Active Member

uh.........

never seen it.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

All that scrolling for that?

Eh.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

What he said...

10. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

I love my dead gay son.

Oh how I love this movie. And to name the shchool after the Mats' lead singer was terrific. I've exposed several people to this movie and it is so criminially underrated I can't believe it. Best of ting Winona ever did.

The fat girl was Martha "Dumptruck" Dunnstock. And yes she tried to kill herself but just got hurt instead.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0097493/quotes

For some great quotes.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think I had this movie running on a continuous loop when I was in high school...

Did anyone here see Heathers in a movie theater? It was in theaters for one week where I grew up. My girlfriend at the time wanted to see it. I knew nothing about it, but tagged along...

I loved it. She hated it.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hope you saved your ticket stub! As one of my best friends from college says: "Heathers is the biggest movie to ever gross $1 million."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097493/business

I rented it with a buddy when I was a junior in HS. It was rated R and the box (heh heh he said box) looked pretty good. I was completely transfixed. I cannot count how many times I've seen it since then...dozens.

Draft saved Draft deleted