1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Spreading the beauty that is "the shocker"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jack_Kerouac, Aug 17, 2006.

1. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

And hello, everyone this side of Jenn Sterger knows it's country-fried steak, not country fried steak.

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Male sportswriters who write wide-eyed reports about hanging with models are just as bad as female non-sports writers who find themselves in a locker room and write about being around naked guys.

Weak. If you can't act like you've been there before, don't go.

3. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

Haven't read the piece, and probably wont, since the fawning appears obvious ... but I'm going to disagree. Chances are good most females over the age of 21 have, at some point, been around naked men. A boyfriend, a gangbang, sorority pledge night ...

Odds on a 21 and up male being in the presence of models/actresses on a frequent basis - or ever - is far slimmer. Doesn't excuse the wide-eyed oogling ... just sayin ...

4. Ragu --
    The Gehenna Marriott called.
    They want to know if you'd like an upgrade to Concierge class.

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I can't believe I'm elaborting on this, but:

Men who fawn over models in print are the same as women who fawn over ballplayers in print. Period. It's lame and cheesy, and the writer always looks like a total geek.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

The look on her face is what makes this photo great. As a buddy and I would always say about certain gals, "good for all the wrong reasons." Indeed.

7. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Is that boots' girl? If not, they should meet. I bet she'd love it in the pooper.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

OK, within the context of this thread, that's hysterical.
    I've got to give credit where it's due.
    Well played.

9. KP

KP Active Member

I think it's safe to say this lass fucks like a banshee.

10. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

There's a dude behind her?

11. Seabasket

Seabasket Active Member

Behind her, but not "behind her."

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Since Poin put it on the wrong thread:

As I’m trying to mentally “put it together,” I’m leaning against this blue table in the center of the room waiting for Shawn Green, No. 15, to appear from the showers that are just a few mad dashes away.

Then I discover that I’m in the way because Eric Karros — who is 15 times better looking in person — asked me to move so he could get by. Gulp!

Just then, Shawn Green emerges from the showers, rubbing a towel on his head and wearing only a towel. Three millimeters thick of terry cloth is separating Green’s goodies from my life’s most embarrassing moment. I really didn’t have that much time to think about it before Green whipped off the towel and began to get dressed. Holy &#$@!!!

I’m going to need to see a chiropractor for the whiplash I gave myself. I turned away to not see most of the goods, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I saw Greenie’s buns, le toosh, el booty. Catch my drift? I don’t know what took me off guard more: The way it happened or the fact that it was Shawn Green, who I think is just the cutest thing...

Draft saved Draft deleted