1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sportscenter commercials

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Gorndawg, Aug 3, 2007.

1. txscoop

txscoop Member

Rich Beem one is good.

2. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

"Look at me now! Gardening!"

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I forgot about this one. That is hilarious, especially because Konerko and Hudson pull it off so well.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

This one is pretty funny as well, might as well be newsies vs. sports:

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I've always liked this one as well:

6. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

I showed that one to my 4-year-old daughter today. She couldn't get enough of it and watched it at least five times.

7. statrat

statrat Member

These two are definately among my all time faves:

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

This one?

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The Steiner commercials were great. One of my favorites had no dialogue, just Keri Strug being passed around by various anchors and school mascots. Funny as hell.

I don't know if its the new generation of anchors or the writing, but the there hasn't been a really good one in a while.

10. DougDascenzo

DougDascenzo Member

Hahaha, that's the one, king. I scoured the Internets (both of 'em) and couldn't find it anywhere. Just a mention of it on some hockey-fanboy message board. Tears.

11. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I was a fan of all the Baseball tonight movie ones.

Soup Campbell as Hobbs and Karl Ravech as Bobby. I think Harold Reynolds put on the dress to play Iris.

"Pick me out a winner Bobby."

12. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

No shit. I looked all over for the "kick my dog" one (as in I googled "ESPN, why don't you kick my dog") and found nothing at all. Considering how much worthless shit there is in the world and all the mind bogglingly random shit one can find on the internet without even looking, I'm a little let down there was no mention of those commercials.

Draft saved Draft deleted