1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports Writer Needed On Consistent Basis

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by jimmynoles, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Sorry Jimmy. If you want to post a job on a site for real journalists, you get to face legitimate questions about your methods. Price of posting here.

2. flasportsvet

flasportsvet New Member

Did I see that this position is filled? If it's not, please reply with at least some indication of what is the general length of an item and what is paid. Please contact me at chipfreeman@hotmail.com

3. Imawriter

Imawriter New Member

I tried to send a PM, but according to this site, it didn't appear to go through.
    Please contact me at jrdan23@aol.com (the email I left in the note) if this pm did in fact not work.

4. JimEdCrew

JimEdCrew Member

Tried to send PM but it seems it did not go through for me either. Shoot me an email at tvtipsterbt@gmail.com. I'm definitely interested.

5. irishcurds

irishcurds New Member

Am interested. Have written in major market areas, including Phoenix, Houston, Detroit. email jim_mccurdy2000@yahoo.com

6. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I hadn't paid attention to this lately, but a post says it's filled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.