1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports Reporters 12-9

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TwoGloves, Dec 9, 2007.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

How small is Albom? Saw him on Oprah last week and he looked like a ventriloquist's dummy next to her.
    Also saw bits and pieces of One More Day and fail to understand what all the buzz was about. A guy growing up hating his mother because his dad took off, only to learn that his dad was the problem. I've seen better work on those Hallmark card ads.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Very.

Yes, you surely have.

3. ned racine

ned racine Member

rip albom all you want..but the short jokes are not very funny anymore...i am not being pc..its just i laughed the first 2500 times i heard them the last 15 years...the shamless plug should not have been allowed....but what do you expect from a show that spent 5 mintues talking about barry bonds again and nothing on the huge detroit-florida trade or the santana stuff.....god dammit,why do so many people think america cares about bonds...

4. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

LMAO!!!!

I used to get a kick out of the hateful exchanges.

Draft saved Draft deleted