1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports Reporter for the Sierra Vista Herald

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by NQLBLQ, Aug 20, 2011.

1. NQLBLQ

NQLBLQ Member

Saw this one today on Journalismjobs.com and I didn't see it here. If its a repost, my apologies.

2. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

I guess they don't want to hire a Mexican.

3. Cubbiebum

Cubbiebum Member

Well I currently work at a Wick paper and this one is twice the size, run by one of the most well liked people in the company and it is supposedly the nicest because it has a new building. Going to see if I can be transferred which the company does pretty often.

4. NickKosmider

NickKosmider New Member

I know a bit about this job. The SE, Matt Hickman, is a real good guy. Fun to work with, gives you a lot of freedom to generate your own ideas and enterprise your own stories. The main high school covered is Buena High School, one the biggest schools in Southeastern AZ. Basketball team there has been to state Final Four twice in the last few years. The town is about 50,000 and growing. Tucson is just an hour drive away.

Draft saved Draft deleted